I'm trying this game out, and I'm unable to see or use my controllers. I'm using WindowsMR, which according to a steam comment sounds like it should work. Is the itch.io version different? (Purchased through bundle)
A downloadable game for Windows
These Lands is a virtual reality puzzle adventure game that leaves you marooned on an island. Following the footsteps of a long lost explorer, you must solve the puzzles to unearth the mystery hidden within. Only the most skilled, logical and brave adventurers will survive These Lands...... will you?
- Rich story revealing the mysteries of These Lands.
- Become completely immersed in this beautiful low poly world.
- Solve mind-bending puzzles across multiple levels while exploring These Lands.
- Want to throw something, anything, everything? hundreds of interactive objects to play with.
- Find all messages left behind by the long lost explorer who came before you, revealing a secret lost for millennia.
- Room scale VR Experience designed for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
Note: No bindings for Knuckles V2 at the moment sorry! The game runs on Oculus Quest, but some interactions may not work.
|Release date||Apr 26, 2019|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, 3ds Max, Unity|
|Tags||Oculus Rift, Puzzle-Platformer, Unity, Virtual Reality (VR)|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Oculus Rift, HTC Vive|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Version 1.0.1May 02, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It was fun go play around in. I couldn't get past the stone dude part. I hope the game becomes easier. I'm 21.
Is this playable without VR (on something of a potato)?
I saw your game in the bundle and had to chuckle. I'm working on my own game prototype and this is the starting area. (OK, I moved the rowboat to be in the shot but still).
Can't wait to play your game when I get VR.
I just purchased your game through a Bundle so it comes without Steam key... but still needs steam VR to run.
When I try to launch it, it only opens steam on the purchase page. Is there any way to launch the game without steam ?
Thanks for you help.